Jackie Dana specializes in writing about technology, career planning, consumer products and services (B2C content), WordPress, and about writing itself, and has written hundreds of articles over the years. She has also written technical documentation and website landing copy for a number of clients.
Articles on Medium
- Turn Your Blogging Habit into Gold
- Lose Your Job? Don’t Panic!
- Networking Doesn’t Have to Be a Dirty Word
- View more articles on Medium.com
Articles for Namecheap’s Blog
- How Gutenberg Will Shape the Future of WordPress
- You Don’t Need to Be a Magician to Optimize SEO
- Why Edward Snowden Matters
- Find Your Off Switch: 9 Tips For Restoring Balance
- The Business Case For Blogging
- View more articles on Namecheap.com
- Google Home vs. Amazon Echo: How Smart Speakers Can Make Your Life Easier
- Fluoride in Water: Is It Healthy or Harmful?
- Luminate: A Bright New Theme (for WordPress)
- Xeriscaping 101
- Data-Driven Mosquito Remediation
- UT Austin Staff Profile: Kristen Hotopp
Articles from The Working Stiff Journal (1998-99)
- Smart Growth is Great (if you can afford it)
- Women’s Wages: a medieval problem in the 21st century?
- Labor 101: Without a Living Wage, Prosperity Is Nothing but Fools’ Gold