Jackie Dana specializes in writing about technology, career planning, consumer products and services (B2C content), WordPress, and about writing itself, and has written hundreds of articles over the years. She has also written technical documentation and website landing copy for a number of clients.
- How to Become a Freelance Writer
- Procrastination—or the wrong brain waves?
- The best stories are about trying—and failing
- How to Change Your Career at Any Age
Articles for Namecheap’s Blog
- Weekly news blog
- Decoding an enigma: our tribute to Alan Turing
- Is that website legit? Avoid phishing and smishing
- How Gutenberg Will Shape the Future of WordPress
- You Don’t Need to Be a Magician to Optimize SEO
- Why Edward Snowden Matters
- The Business Case For Blogging
- View more articles on Namecheap.com
Articles from The Working Stiff Journal (1998-99)
- Smart Growth is Great (if you can afford it)
- Women’s Wages: a medieval problem in the 21st century?
- Labor 101: Without a Living Wage, Prosperity Is Nothing but Fools’ Gold